About Me

My photo
On a mission to save $1,000 dollars in less than a year, and help others save money throughout my journey. Other than that, make my husband (and all men out there) realize, that shopping after all, IS A GOOD THING. :-)

Savings Meter

Friday, December 31, 2010

The finish line!!

Its been crazy these past few days...and the year of 2010 has come to an end...as well as this challenge!!!

I bought 2 days ago these amazing riding boots with a total discount of $112.50 off original price of 375!! I payed 262.50 in the end. I Love these boots!!!


Today I bought a a $35 of Five Accelerated Training Classes at Pure Vibes Fitness.

A great way to compliment my gym training with these great fat burning workout classes!

These classes are valued at $100 and i saved $65 on this offer.



So the total savings posted today is: $177.50. Thats pretty impressive!

Bring it on 2011...IM READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment