About Me

My photo
On a mission to save $1,000 dollars in less than a year, and help others save money throughout my journey. Other than that, make my husband (and all men out there) realize, that shopping after all, IS A GOOD THING. :-)

Savings Meter

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Secret Santa Holiday Gifts

Today i went shopping for two Secret Santa Gifts that my husband and I are doing over the Christmas Holidays  with my In-Laws.

We have a $50.00 limit per gift, and fortunately for me, with all the discounts i found in Macy's i was able to go almost double the gift limit, and  after discount, still have it close to the $50.00  cap limit.

Now, since some of my in laws have access to this blog, are probably thinking they'll get a glimpse of what i bought....think again!

In this post, im not putting up a picture till the Secret Santa exchange. But i will give the amounts i saved on my gifts made in Macy's today.


i bought 1 female gift for $98, and with total discounts, i payed $43.00 and  saved $55.00


I bought 1 male gift for $98, and with total discounts, i payed $57.00 and saved $41.00

So my total savings for today is $96.00.

Stay tuned for the picture reveal of these purchases next week!

I loved buying these gifts so much, i feel tempted to keep them!!!

Hmmm...maybe i will... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment